If you’re looking to lose weight, you’ve probably tried a diet or two. Some may work to an extent, but the progress is probably slow and the diet is hard to follow. Eventually, you get discouraged and give up. A new program called the 3 Week Diet will change how you think of diets forever. This revolutionary program is easy to follow and is guaranteed to help you burn fat and lose weight quickly.
3 Week Diet Overview
The plan’s creator is Brian Platt. Brian has been working in the diet and fitness industry since 1999, as a certified personal trainer, a certified sports nutritionist, an author, and a speaker. During his time in the industry, he’s seen firsthand what doesn’t work. He used science combined with experience to create a new program that does work.
The plan is an easy-to-follow complete system involving both diet and exercise that is proven to lead to rapid fat loss. Brian teaches you why much of the so-called wisdom out there about dieting and weight loss is wrong. This bad information is what makes the diet industry a multi-billion dollar market. Then, he teaches what the right way to lose weight is in a simple, step-by-step fashion.
3 Week Diet Details
The plan offers a digital download of four distinct manuals. These are an Introduction Manual, a Diet Manual, a Workout Manual, and a Mindset & Motivation Manual. These four parts of the program seamlessly work together to help create the new you.
It’s clear that the 3 Week Diet was built on a solid foundation of science. There is a recognition that the extra weight you carry is probably not your fault. Brian explains that some of the common reasons for carrying extra weight are things like cellular inflammation and unbalanced hormones. This approach is refreshing since so many diet books can feel judgmental. Rather than blaming you, this program teaches you the science in an approachable way and then gives you an actionable plan for how to succeed.
A major cliche that Brian refutes with the 3 Week Diet is the idea that eating less and exercising more is all you need. This standard advice can only help to a certain extent, and for many, this advice is practically useless. He teaches that not all calories are equal and teaches you why. Knowing what to eat is key to success.
In addition to knowing what kinds of foods help or hinder weight loss, the 3 Week Diet includes some other techniques like intermittent fasting and selective supplementation. There are also relatively short, easy to follow workout plans included. Every part of the plan is easy to follow with clear, step-by-step instructions.
A major reason this program works is that effort leads directly to reward. This can be true with many diet programs, but the connection between effort and reward is usually painfully slow. With the 3 Week Diet, you start to see significant results right away. This immediate reward motivates you to keep going. This reward system is what makes sticking to this diet easier than sticking to other diets.
The plan is called the 3 Week Diet because it’s built around a 21-day time period. If you still have weight to lose, you can absolutely continue the program past the first three weeks and Brian describes how to do it.
Results You Can Expect
- You can expect to lose 1-2 pounds of fat each day during the first 7 days.
- You can expect to lose 3/4-1 pound of fat each day during the next 2 weeks
- At the end of the 21 days, you can expect to have lost 12-23 pounds of pure body fat.
- You can also expect to have dropped a few inches from your waistline and gone down a few dress sizes.
- You can expect a big increase in your energy level.
- You can expect to have a significantly faster metabolism.
- You can expect to enjoy a newfound sense of control over your weight and your future.
The best part? Unlike with other diet programs, these expected results really are typical. If you follow the plan as written, you will experience these kinds of results. It’s that simple.
Pros of the 3 Week Diet
- proven results
- very rapid weight loss
- 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee if it doesn’t work
- very easy to follow with clear, step-by-step guides
- built-in motivation with initial weight loss acting as a reward to inspire you to stick with it
- it’s a complete system rather than just a diet or just an exercise program or just a mindset motivation system – it includes everything and the three aspects work together perfectly
- works for anyone and everyone (vegetarians and vegans as well as meat-eaters, those who’ve never worked out before as well as athletes, someone with a very busy life and almost no time to spare as well as someone with plenty of free time, etc.)
- instant digital download
Cons of the 3 Week Diet
- like any diet program, it requires effort and commitment
- if you want a physical copy of any of the materials, you’ll have to print it out yourself
- you’ll need to buy some extras, like supplements and weights
This isn’t a magic pill. To lose weight, you will have to put in the effort to follow the plan. If you follow it, though, it can feel pretty close to magic. The results are that powerful. If you do follow it to the letter and don’t experience the promised results, you can get your money back in full. That guarantee along should tell you something.